As humans’ friends, wild animals play an important part of the natural ecosystem, and are precious natural resources that nature has gifted mankind. Protecting wild animals and maintaining the ecological balance in nature are not only related to the survival and development of mankind, but are also important indicators of the progress of a country, a nation, and a city.
However, due to the deterioration of the ecological environment and man-made destruction of wild animal habitats, the number and distribution of wild animals around the world are shrinking day by day, and many species are already on the verge of extinction. In recent years, the wanton killing of wild animals still has not been completely prohibited, making the situations for many wild animals that are already on the verge of extinction even more difficult.
Little friends, in the MatataWorld Robotics Competition with the theme "Caring for Wild Animals”, please think about how we can live in harmony with animals while seeking a better life? I hope that in the competition, you will learn more about wild animals, and master more and newer knowledge and skills. Come and join in the competition, and let us experience the charm of MWRC together!
Age Categories and Restrictions：
Participants should be no younger than 4 years old and no older than 8 years old.
The competition is open to individuals or teams of 2-4 people. Each participant or team is allowed one coach for competition instruction.
Teams with excellent results in 2021 MWRC online trials
Overseas teams receiving invitations to the finals
How to sign up：
How to Submit Your Project:
- Please package all videos and photos of your work into a folder and send it to email@example.com.
- The email title should be filled in according to the specified format:[2021 MWRC Online Finals] + team name.
- Each participant can only submit one video entry.
- The video must contain a complete presentation of the work, an introduction of its functions, and a creative explanation (within 5 mins).
- The video size cannot exceed 500M.
- Several images of the work as a whole and in detail (no more than 3 images).
- English subtitles are required to be added at the bottom of the video.